Machining of stainless steel parts for industry
A production line at your service
We are specialists in the machining of stainless steel by precision turning for the production of fittings and custom-made parts. Supplier of stainless steel fittings for the industry, our workshop is internationally recognized for its know-how.
We have a complete machine park, frequently renewed, to manufacture technical parts in the best time.
- 18 numerically controlled lathes
- 3 numerically controlled machining centers
- 1 TIG welding unit
- 1 micro-percussion marking unit
- laser engraving unit
- 1 inkjet printing unit
- electropolishing unit
- 1 spectrometer for material analysis
Custom stainless steel parts machined in France
French specialist in stainless steel machining by turning for more than 60 years, we design and manufacture high quality fittings and accessories, from small to medium series, for pharmaceutical, chemical and food installations. Stainless steel fittings conforming to SMS, DIN, ISO, IDF, Macon, RJP standards are our specialty.
Our strength : integrated production facilities, from stainless steel machining to marking, welding, le polishing, , electropolishing or quality control. The whole process of stainless steel machining as well as the finishing of the products are carried out in our workshop in France. Our know-how also allows us to machine superlloys (Inconel®, Hastelloy®, Uranus®, Duplex…)
No subcontracting, we guarantee the traceability of products and the respect of deadlines. Simplicity, speed, reliability: for more than 50 years, Beal Inox has been trusted by industrialists in advanced technologies, from oil to chemistry, from food processing to pharmaceuticals, to ensure the quality of their production equipment.
We manufacture standard size stainless steel parts and we also create custom-made parts according to drawings, meeting specific needs, up to 400mm.
A complete stock of raw materials
We have a large stock of raw materials covering all production needs and enabling us to ensure the best possible lead times in the manufacture of your stainless steel parts.
- Machining of stainless steel 1.4404 1.4307 1.4435 1.4539 1.4362 1.4462 1.4542 and special alloys with high resistance F53 F44 410 INCONEL HAST C22 C276 … meeting the STANDARDS EN 10204 EN 10221 CLASS C EN 10060 EN 10308 CLASS 4 ASTM A 388
- Compliant with EC directives 2000/53 2002/95 2003/11 2005/618 and PED 97/23/EC.
- Impact test ASTM A370 at -101°C on request. Pressure test up to 400 bar.
For maximum quality, the raw material used is of European origin, with a certificate of origin.