Who are we ?
The website https://www.beal-inox.com is the official website of the company BEAL INOX, located in Ambert (63600). You can obtain more information about us by consulting the Legal Notice.
Collection of personal data
Contact form and account creation form
We collect data through our contact form and the account creation form on our website. This data concerns :
- Civility, name, first name, company information: information allowing to identify you
- Email, phone number: information allowing to contact you
- Address, postal code, city: information allowing us to better respond to your request
Embedded content from other sites
Pages on this site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, maps, etc.). Embedded content from other sites behaves in the same way as if the visitor were on that other site.
We use a web analytics tool (Google Analytics), which anonymously tracks how you navigate our website, using cookies.
You can change your browser settings to refuse new cookies, uninstall existing cookies or simply be informed when new cookies are sent to your computer.
Use and transmission of your personal data
Personal data submitted via the contact form is used in connection with a specific request made in the form (e.g., request for a quote or request for information).
We store the personal data you provide in your profile when you create an account on our site. All account holders can see, modify or delete their personal information at any time (except for their login). Site managers can also view and edit this information.
The data is stored in our database for the purposes of prospecting and information, and billing for our services.
They can be transmitted to carriers and forwarding agents within the framework of the execution of your service. We guarantee that your data will not be transferred to other companies, apart from those directly involved in the execution of your service.
Duration of storage of your data
Data relating to commercial prospecting are kept for a maximum period of 2 years after the end of our commercial relationship.
Billing and order data are kept in accordance with the law.
The rights you have on your data
In accordance with the RGPD (General Data Protection Regulation), you have the possibility to perform the following actions:
- Right of access: you can receive a copy of your personal information currently in our possession.
- Right of rectification: you can request the modification of erroneous or obsolete personal information currently in our possession
- Right of deletion: you may request the deletion of your data (subject to restrictions imposed by law, particularly in the context of billing)
- Right to object: you may at any time object to the use of your data for direct marketing purposes
To assert your rights, you can make a request via our contact form, or send us a letter to the following address
S.A.S. BEAL INOX
312, avenue Michel Omerin